Registration for athletics is done through our online system.
To tryout, a player must present a properly completed IHSA physical exam form (for freshman, a copy/original of the freshman physical form will be accepted), physicals are good for 13 months, have completed the on-line athletic registration through PowerSchool and the one-time $150.00 athletic fee prior to the first contest. A player will not be allowed to tryout unless the above registration requirements are met. Instructions for how to register for athletics through PowerSchool are included in this packet. Fees can be paid on-line at the time of registration. Athletic fees may also be included in payment plans, if qualified, and declared at the beginning of the school year.
Note: Verify demographics for all your students before trying to register for athletics.
1) In PowerSchool, click on Athletics from the menu on the left or click on a student’s name in Step 2 of the Registration Wizard.
2) Read and agree to the agreements that appear on screen
3) To register a student for athletics, select a Season, select a Sport, and click Submit.
Note: You can select sports from multiple seasons before clicking Submit.
4) You can continue to register additional students for sports, by clicking on their names in step 2 Registration Wizard.
5) After your student(s) have been registered, click Student Fees from the menu on the left side of the page or Click the Click here to pay student fees link from Step 3 of the Registration Wizard.
6) In the fee system, click the Check Out button in the upper-right to make payment.
7) Provide payment details and click the Submit Payment button.
Please check for updated schedules and information on the Glenbard South athletic website at this link.
23W200 Butterfield Road
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137